- 4 large carrots
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 Cup frozen corn
- A bunch of kale (like 3 handfuls from a bag… chopped. Don’t worry, this will cook down)
- 1 cup dry lentils (preferably sprouted)
- 1 “regular” package mushrooms (not sure on weight) – was about 12 mushrooms total.
- 1/2 cup dry multi-colored quinoa (preferably sprouted)
- 1 vegan bouillon cube (this time I used “beef” flavor)
- 2 TBSP onion powder
- 1 TBSP Thyme
- Salt to taste (about 2 tsp for me)
- 2 TBSP Costco No-Salt Organic Seasoning
- 48 oz. spring water.
Cut everything up into “soup sized” pieces and place in crockpot for 6-8 hours on high.
Fork through a carrot should be a good test. Depending on how hot your crockpot does, it might be done sooner.